Thursday, February 4, 2010

Have you seen the sun?

Rain Rain Go Away
Come Again Another Day.
This is so how feel. I know that in the months to come we will want to see rain, but right now I just want to see the sunshine
For some reason I'm tired this week, and I think it's because I haven't seen the sun in FOREVER. I'm not one to talk about the weather, but this cloud cover has got to go. I don't mind the cold and wind, but not seeing the sun and ALL OF THIS RAIN is getting to me. Yes, we will have more rain today and probably tomorrow. Maybe I should start building a boat?
So what is the weather like in your area?

2 comments:

Joanna said...

It's been unusually warm for Jan/Feb in our area, although it has gotten a little colder these past few days. The air is really gross though, so I would LOVE for it to rain here.

Andrea said...

Random read:
Honestly, January was extremely warm up here. February is normally the worst month...and it's tracking correctly. We have 5ft of standing snow, due to previous blizzards. We are now expecting 8in over the next 3 days. At least we are staying about -10 degrees until Monday!