Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Third Anniversary

Bo and I have been married three years today. Some days it seems much longer than that, but in a good way. This is a picture of us on our honeymoon in Hawaii.
Bo and I meet while working together. I referred to him as the Dude from Accounting or the Accounting Dude. I never got that he was really interested in me. A co-worker asked me if Bo asks you to lunch will you go. I said, "Yes. why?" Apparently, I had given him the cold shoulder and he had given up on asking me out. We went to lunch and I quizzed him on all kinds of things. More like an interrogation than a date. This was because my mom had been praying for the right guy to come into my life. I told her I would know if he was right for me if he meet my list. Needless to say he meet all my requirements, and then some. I forgot to put on my list that he needed to be an Auburn football fan, so of course he is an Alabama fan. God has such a sense of humor. We went on a dinner date two days after our first date. After leaving dinner I called my mom and told her I had meet the man I was going to marry. That was in the end of November and the next June we were engaged. I hope to spend many many more years with Bo.

2 comments:

Joanna said...

What a great story! Congratulations!!! :D

United Studies said...

Happy Anniversary!! Good thing you gave him a chance! You look so good together.