Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Since yesterday was our anniversary, I am going to feature Bo on Thankful Thursday. Here are just a few of the reasons I'm thankful for him:
1. Bo knows how to appreciate his family. In this picture he is fishing with his grandmother. I would have to guess some of his fondest childhood memories are going fishing with his Grandmother and Great Grandmother on Sunday afternoons. 2. Bo knows how to be supportive and encouraging. He showed me both of these characteristics numerous times when I went back to school. There several times I wanted to quit, but he was always there with an encouraging word and support. He would help me work through problems, read papers, and ask me review questions. 3. Bo knows how to have fun and is has a dry sense of humor. This picture was taken at Disney World. He had so much fun we went two years in a row. (Bo I apologize for this being such a bad picture. )

4. Bo knows how to be patient and look for the right opportunities.

Thanks for being you, Bo.

I feel like I just stole from the old Nike commercial with Bo Jackson in it. Man, that shows my age.



1 comment:

United Studies said...

Awwww...he's a total sweetheart! You got a good husband there.