Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Today is Thursday and today I'm thankful our easy access to information about the weather going on around us.

Today it was raining when I left for work this morning. When I woke up and heard the rain I wasn't surprised by it at all because I knew it was coming. The internet, radio, and newspaper told me. A few summers ago my family and I were at the beach the water was clear and calm, an absolutely beautiful day, but we knew a hurricane was on its way. We experienced the calm before a storm. I know weather reports aren't always correct, but I would hate to live without having the weather channel, weather reports in the paper and on the news. So this everyday thing that I probably take for granted most of the time is something I'm really thankful for.
Tonight I plan to make a yard full of pin tucks. This is going to be fun. Pictures tomorrow.

No comments: