Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thankful Thursday


This weeks thing I'm thankful for is easy. Yesterday, while we were getting ready for work our doorbell rang. This is never a good sign in the morning. It was my neighbor coming over to tell me that she had notice water in front of her driveway and it was coming from our yard. The first stop to fix the water problem was calling the city to see if the leak was there problem since it was so close to the road, of course not. They did cut our water off at the street until we got it fixed. At 5:20 last night the plumber finally got there and by 7:15 we had running water. I can't tell you how many times I went to wash my hands, or rinse out a bowl. Running water is definitely something I'm thankful for this Thursday. It is definitely a convenience I would hate to live without.

No comments: