Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I can't believe it is Thursday again. I've been working on Lizzie's graduation dress and there isn't much progress to show you. French hand sewing takes forever to see anything that matters. Lizzie and I are going to go the store tomorrow and work on designing the top of the dress.

Well, since it is Thursday I will let you know what I'm thankful for today. Sometimes it is hard to pick what I'm thankful for. Because I have so many thing that could fill this post with.

Today, I will feature CVS and its Extra Care program.
Since finding this program and how to use it to my advantage I have had so much fun with it. Thanks bargain blogs, I couldn't have done it with out you. Every Sunday when I come home from shopping Bo tries to guess how much I spent. He is always way high and it makes me feel good that I got so much a such a little price. CVS helps us stretch our dollar. What I love most about there program is that I don't have to fill anything out and its not a mail in rebate. I hate mail in rebates, and with CVS it is instant.
Not only do I stockpile some of the items, but I have also give some of the items as gifts to my family. In January when my aunt came to visit I had a box of stuff from CVS for her. She loved it and thought it was so funny. She laughed at the fact that I gave her hair color and wrinkle reducer. My aunt and I have a special relationship and I could definitely get away with giving her these items.
So this Thursday I'm Thankful that CVS has a program to helps me stretch my dollar, gives my family a good laugh, and allows me to help others.
So what are you thankful for this Thursday?

No comments: