Friday, October 24, 2008

Sewing Room Disaster

Yes, this is what my sewing room looks like after months of remodeling. Everything that didn't have a place ended up in my sewing room along with all of my sewing supplies. Now, it is time to redo this room. I know that my mother-in-law will cringe when she sees this picture, but she will love it when it is completed.
I found several projects that I had forgotten about. I am really really excited about working on this room. I'll show you the finished product as soon as possible.

2 comments:

Joanna said...

That's how my sewing room looks, too! I'm so glad I'm not the only one with piles or random projects that "I'm going to get to tomorrow". haha

Terri said...

oh my lord! that reminds me of those home make over shows. Of course mine doesn't look like that. Only because I'm a knitter. I have yarn hidden throughout the house.

I live in shame. :)