Friday, October 31, 2008

Pants and Ornaments

Okay, I have been sewing some, but mostly at night I've been going home after work and sleeping. I guess it is the cold weather we have been having. It's not suppose to be this cold in Alabama in October. I did manage to make Bo a pair of golfing knickers. The only problem is I cut out the wrong size, and they don't fit at all! I guess, I'll try again next year. My brother has agreed to try them on and model them for a picture, but only if I get him a pair of socks to go with them. We'll see if he actually models them.

I also made these Christmas ornaments. Spray on adhesive is my new favorite tool. These ornaments have one problem they seem to shed glitter everywhere.

I'm off to spend the weekend with my family and to go to one of my favorite fall traditions - The National Peanut Festival and Fair.


No comments: