Monday, January 7, 2008

Sewing Goals For the New Year

I know that I'm a little late to be posting sewing goals for the new year, but I have finally decided what my goals are:
  1. Clean Out My Sewing Room - At the request of my husband I didn't take a picture.
  2. Sew and Craft As Much As Possible - Because of going back to school I had to give this up, but now that I'm done with school I can start full force.
  3. Complete Started Projects - Enough Said
  4. Make As Many Handmade Christmas Gifts As Possible- Not all have to sewn, and I have already finished 4 gifts.
  5. Experiment more with sewing - For the last several years I have only smocked or worked on French Hand Sewing. I think I would like to make other things in the upcoming year.

I think that all of these goals can be reached.

No comments: