Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My Sewing Machine


Sorry, I couldn't come up with a clever title for this one!


I thought I would introduce you to my sewing machine. It is a Baby Lock Quilter's Choice. I got this machine right before I got married. We had a yard sale of all the things that we had doubles of or things that just need to be cleaned out. I took the profits from my sale and purchased this machine. I'm sure the smart thing would have been to put the money to paying down debt, paying for some of my wedding or honeymoon. But like any good seamstress that is addicted to her craft - I bought a sewing machine. I would say that I absolutely love it, but I don't. It has a few things about it that I don't like. Mostly the bobbin and how you wind it. Other than that it is good. I actually haven't used all of the options it has.
My old machine is a Kenmore which I still have and use.
I think next time I have a yard sale it will be to buy a serger. Any suggestions?

No comments: