Thursday, April 11, 2013

Cleaning Up The Backyard

We have been really busy around our house.  Boo and I have been taking advantage of the nice weather so I can work outside while he plays.  
First project:  We have balls everywhere in our backyard, and we had this trash can left over from when we did curbside recycling. (Our city stopped - not us).  It is waiting for Bo to empty it out and drill a whole in the bottom to let water drain easily, and then it will be a perfect ball holder. 

 So no one will mistake it for a trash can.
 Second:  Tubs to hold things outside that I don't have room for inside or that I mostly use outside.  My mom has keep her beach towels outside by the pool for years.  We always knew where they were and we didn't track water in the house if we forgot one.

I got my Cricut out and labeled these two totes. The one labeled toys has things like bubbles, jump ropes, beach balls and side walk chalk in it.  All stored nicely in one place.  The Beach Towels one is self explanatory.  I love the ways these turned out.  More outside stuff to come in the next few days.
 

No comments: