Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My Review of Furry Puppy

Originally submitted at One Step Ahead

He followed me home...can I keep him? Little ones love romping around in our baby dog costume with shaggy tail and attached floppy-eared hood. Made of incredibly soft "eyelash fur." Shown here with our best-selling Velour Soft Shoes (sold separately). Imported.


Great Costume

By Sew Blakely from Montgomery, AL on 11/8/2011

 

5out of 5

Pros: Quality Construction, Original, Durable, Attractive Design, Lots of Fun

Cons: Poor Construction

Best Uses: Imaginative Play, Young Children

Describe Yourself: Working Parent, First Time Parent

Was this a gift?: No

This was my sons first Halloween Costume. We got tons of compliments on it, especially for its orginality. My one complaint was that the velcro at the top keep on rubbing my sons chin. We had an especially warm Halloween so he did get hot in this costume.

(legalese)

No comments: