Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Table Setting

A co-worker of mine let me borrow some fancy table clothes. Because I sure don't have any of my own. I'm normally a little bit more casual than fancy table clothes.
I wish I had taken a better picture of the flower pots to show you, but my day was kind of rushed.
Bo and I took a night and put Boll Weevil's footprints around the flower pots. Needless to say this was a little bit harder than we thought it would be.
I have to say that this was not an original idea. I actually got this idea from my sister-in-law, CC. On the first mother's day that my nephew was alive he gave me a flower pot with his foot prints all around it. Then when my niece came along I got one from her too. Now both of these sit beside my bed and hold pens and note pads because I can't stand the thought of them being outside. So I thought I would incorporate this great idea into my luncheon decorations.
Every family got to take flower pot home with them. It also had Boll Weevil's name and the date of his baptism on it. A party favor and decoration all in one.

No comments: