Pictured above are Tissue Paper Pom-Poms that I found directions for on Martha Stewart's website and may blogs have also featured these.
The Up side -
- They are extremely easy to make.
- They look great even when hung together and not floating from the air. We decided to hang our outside under one of the tents.
- They didn't take much time to make at all.
- The items needed to make them weren't that hard to find at all.
The Down side-
- They take up a lot of room.
- To make them look cooler I probably should have cut the ends a little differently. But working with 8 layers of tissue paper is kind of thick.
- Monofilament! Well this was the hardest piece to find in the craft store but lucky for us a nice worker finally found some for us. And then it keep on breaking on us. So next time I make them Bo says I'm just going to have to use fishing line.
- They are kind of hard to hang on a windy day.
Overall, I will make these again and use them for decorations at future parties.