Sunday, November 7, 2010

Baby Shower

Bo's family had a baby shower for us this weekend. His family and friends were very generous towards our new baby.
My brother and sister-n-law got us this plate to hang in the babies room. I almost started to cry when I opened it because Bo and I have prayed for our child and we know that other people have prayed for us to have a child also. My sister-in-law told me that she had got this plate for me before and my brother accidentally broke it so she had to go back and buy another one. I have a very thoughtful sister-in-law. I'm going to hang this above the light switch in the baby's room so I see it every time I go in his room.

Another gift just made me laugh.
I was handed two gifts that were wrapped the same and I asked if they were togeter and Bo's aunt said no one was specifically from Bo's uncle for us. I thougth this was a little odd because I wondered what a guy was doing sending a baby gift. Inside was this bib. Bo is a CPA just like his uncle so they both have the same sence of humor. When Bo saw it he loved it. I guess my son will have no choice, but to be a CPA.

No comments: