Saturday, September 19, 2009

32 Things About Me

Today is my 32ND birthday which I can't believe it has been two years since I turned 30! WOW time flies when your having fun!


So in honor of my birthday I decided to write 32 things about myself. Bo helped me come up with the list. So here goes...




  1. I LOVE my name! It so fits me and I couldn't imagine being named anything else.


  2. I have dimples. Bo always corrects me by saying dimple. One is more prominent than the other.


  3. I went to Europe as a high schooler. But I have just as many fond of memories doing the fundraisers with my family as I do the trip. Thanks - Mom, Dad, and Brother


  4. I have seen Niagara Falls.


  5. I have never been to Mexico.


  6. My yard is full of bunny rabbits that I have named Thumper, all of them.


  7. I have a doe that eats out my yard that I have named Daisy.


  8. No, I DON'T live in the country.


  9. I like all kinds of music, but mostly listen to country.


  10. I'm a beach person.


  11. I want to retire in Florida. Bo and I want to retire to different parts of Florida so I'm glad we have some time to decide.


  12. I have more fabric than I will ever be able to sew.


  13. I wish I could draw better than I can.


  14. I hate getting up in the morning. Always have. Always will.


  15. I have tons of nicknames. I don't know why, but everyone seems to give me one.


  16. I love to swim or at least be in the pool and read.


  17. I love to bake. Cookies are my favorite thing to bake.


  18. I love bright colors. The brighter the better.


  19. Chick flicks rock. Some of my favorites are Sabrina, The Cutting Edge and Ever after.


  20. Chick-fil-a is my favorite place to eat. I'm torn between the nuggets and strips being my favorite menu items, but I pretty much will eat anything on the menu.


  21. Bob Costas gets on my nerves and I don't know why.


  22. I loved the Braves when Ted Turner owned them. The same can be said for TBS.


  23. I'm not a Yankees fan at all, but I would have loved to have gone to Yankees Stadium before they tore it down.


  24. I could care less about football.


  25. If I have to choose between Alabama and Auburn I'll choose Auburn, but when I have kids they will be raised Alabama fans I'm sure.


  26. I love visiting Pennsylvania in the summer. I guess because I went there every summer as a child to visit my grandmother.


  27. I love the feel of Kentucky Blue Grass under my feet. This is the type of grass my grandmother had in her yard and it always felt good and lush like carpet.


  28. I have never been on a cruise.


  29. I LOVE Disney World. It is my happy place. I have been 6 times in my life, and I'm sure the number will continue to grow. The first time I went was around the age of 1.


  30. I like to shoot skeet. We usually only do it at Thanksgiving, but I wish we did it more often.


  31. I have a very natural golf swing and enjoy the driving range, but actually playing golf is not something I enjoy.


  32. I am very happy with my life, and I can't wait to see what my 32ND year on this earth brings.

So there you go 32 thing I bet you didn't know about me.

1 comment:

United Studies said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Now we are the same age!! Thanks for sharing these things with us.