Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Another Day of Lunch-cation

I don't know what this is but I found it in front of parking space outside of the Dexter Avenue King Memorial Baptist Church. I thought it looked interesting. I just wish I knew what it was for. I've been past this church hundreds of times and I have never noticed it before Monday.
This is part of the banister that leads up to the front door of the church.
The front of Dexter Avenue King Memorial Baptist Church. I couldn't get a very good picture of the front because there is construction on the other side of the road and the sidewalk is blocked. Dexter Avenue is not a street you want to stand in the middle of to take a picture.

Blogger isn't cooperating tonight so I should have more pictures to add tomorrow.


2 comments:

United Studies said...

To me it looks like something they would tie their horses to. When was the church built>

Thimbleanna said...

Your pictures are awesome. And I love "Lunch-cation" -- how fun and what a great idea. I need to get out and around with my camera too -- you know how it is -- you never seem to see the sights that are closest to home. ;-)