Thursday, September 19, 2013

Best Green Beans EVER - Super Easy

I got this recipe from my former boss who got it from this girl I used to go to church with - so in no way is this an original recipe, but it is one of my favorites.

2 cans of green beans drained
1 bottle of Ken's Sun-dried Tomato Dressing
1 container of Feta Cheese

Soak the green beans in the dressing for several hours.
Before baking top with Feta Cheese and bake for about 20-30 min at 350.

That is it! They are wonderful!

I will say I have made them in a crock pot for a church function (different church) and the older woman are now making it in their circle, but they have assured me that they won't bring it to any church functions that this will be my assigned dish for covered dish meals.  This just made me laugh! I all I could think about was showing up to a covered dish meal with 15 different making the same thing.

No comments: