Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Fancy Food

It isn't really the fanciest of food, but for weeks that usually have a  night of hamburger helper, favorite local Mexican place and  Friday night pizza these dishes seem kind of fancy for us.
Last Tuesday night we had Lobster Mac and Cheese.  When we were in Michigan last June Boo and I shared some excellent Lobster Mac and Cheese.  He loved it and I have been thinking about making it for a while.  Well Publix had a Lobster tails BOGO and Kraft Homemade mac &cheese on sale.  So I just had to make this.  We loved it! But it won't be something I make to often

Last night I made Italian Sausage stuffed shells.  I consider this a fancy meal because of the amount of time it takes to make it.

boo cleaned his plate.

Do you have any fancy dishes you like to make?

No comments: