Monday, November 3, 2008

Weekend Update

These pictures are not exactly in the order I wanted them, but I'll share them anyway.

This weekend we went home and visited my family and finished the weekend by eating a Sunday night steak dinner with Bo's family.

We had such a great weekend! We at Sunday Lunch at Red Lobster, and they have to have the best cheese biscuit. Nephew agrees. He liked them so much that he licked his plate when he was finished. I snapped this picture before his dad could tell him no.
My brother was willing to try on the golfing pants I made. Apparently I sewed the fly in wrong because Brother said that I sewed it on the woman's side. But he says that he may wear them next year for Halloween.
I wanted to show you a picture of Nephew's costume. I couldn't get any really good pictures of him because he was nothing, but content motion Friday night. He even invited all of of his new little friends into the house to Tricker Treat. Boy, did he look cute.


Saturday night we went to the National Peanut Festival. I enjoy all of the wonderful fair food - a corndog from The Corndog man, a funnel cake, cotton candy, and of course boiled peanuts.





No comments: