Monday, June 9, 2008

More than I could ever imagine!

It took them more than hour to put our large entertainment system back together. It had to be taken apart to be moved when we re-did the living room. It wouldn't be my choice to have a 52" screen t.v. It came with my husband when we got married. Our compromise was that we would buy a nice piece of furniture to go around it. The compromise has worked pretty well.After putting the entertainment center back together, they ripped up the carpet in our bedroom. (Please ignore the bed in the picture.) They agreed to leave it up so we had some where to sleep, but we are unable to get into the master bathroom. Well, this is what comes with remodeling.

While Bo and Luke laid the flooring I got to sew. I almost finished the gardening apron, but I still had trouble with the last step. I brought it with me to work today to ask a co-worker to look at it. She did and with in a few seconds figured out my problem. I hope to finish it tonight, but my sewing machine is acting up. I have never really liked my machine, but it seems to be getting worse. I also finished this apron. I wanted my husband to model it, but he wouldn't. He is an Alabama fan, and there is no way he would ever have his picture taken in anything with Auburn on it. So I got to model it and Bo took the picture. I only get one chance when he is taking pictures and this is what I got. I was telling him to crop off my head. I don't know how much sewing I will get done the rest of the week because now we have to paint our bedroom and clean up the house. Only two more rooms to go with wood flooring. The next one up is my sewing room which I'm dreading.

No comments: