Tuesday, April 28, 2009

One Delicious Meal!

Saturday Bo and I went to visit my parents house to visit and to help them clean out a storage building. As a reward for helping my mom made me Chicken Corn Soup. It was wonderful. My brother, sister-in-law, and Bo can eat it, but don't really like it. I love it and was really really hungry for it. My mom told my brother that the next time I come to visit he gets to pick the meal. Brother was quick to say he wanted Italian Meatloaf.

My mom also made Strawberry Pie. We all loved this. I think everyone had at least two helpings. My mom is an excellent cook. I'm so glad growing up my parents made us eat dinner at the table almost every night as a family.

The pie waiting to be eaten. Mom actually made three of these pies on Friday night. She stayed up until Midnight to finish them. THANKS! Mom I loved them.



No comments: